📣 Attention all businesses with a website (you should have one), this message is for you. 📣
Branding is more than a set of colors and a logo. Today, branding refers to how your business stands and speaks when you are not personally doing the talking. It refers to your content, your audience, the platforms you choose to be active on, and how often you interact with your digital community.
We’re going to take a direct approach and provide you with an actionable checklist of items to update, create, or utilize as you configure your business’ brand going forward.
Take a moment to answer the following questions.
– Do you have a cohesive brand voice?
– Does your voice online resonate with your leadership and employees?
– Do you know your ideal audience/avatar?
– Do you know how your audience wants to receive information?
– Are you incorporating your company culture into your brand’s voice?
– Is it updated to 2020?
– Does it have your correct phone number?
– Is there an active “contact us” page?
– Do you have a page for news/blogs?
– Does it showcase your leadership?
– Are your capabilities clearly conveyed?
– Is it easy to navigate?
– Does it load quickly?
– Do the links work? (Yes, ALL of the links.)
– Are your social profiles linked?
– Do they link back to your website? (Activate Your Buttons.)
– Are you speaking actively to your community?
– Is your contact information visible?
– Is your leadership following the pages?
– Are you updating them consistently (see our blog on consistent content here)
In the world of marketing, statistics say that new clients and customers will take time to visit your website, social profiles, and more before reaching out to talk to you. Put your best digital foot forward before getting on the phone or connecting through an email. If you answered no, or have several question marks next to the items above we recommend seeking a branding update, stat. The experts at BOOST are able to provide you with a digital diagnostic to identify areas of strength and recommendations for improvement for your GovCon’s digital company culture. We know these tasks have been on your to-do list for a while now, let’s dust them off and get them taken care of before the start of the new federal fiscal year.