Takeaways from the CMMC Institute
On Wednesday, December 9th the govmates Institute hosted experts from the SC&H Group to provide timely insight on the DoD Interim Rule for CMMC (effective Dec. 1, 2020).
During this discussion the panelists provided information regarding:
• NIST Certifications and their correlation with CMMC Self-Evaluation Standards
• A brief overview of important scorecard notes and how they apply to Small Businesses
• The Interim Rule and what it means for all involved
• The Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS)
• SSP and POA&M
• and answers to many FAQs.
If you missed the Institute (or you’re not yet a member of govmates) you can catch the replay here.